Parker Exploratorium Environmental Park (PEEP) Rental
Peep Availability Calendar
Reservations requests may be made by calling 871-4996 or 871-4104 during normal business hours, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The P.E.E.P Building will only be reserved for an event once the rental fee of $100.00 plus 7% sales tax of $7.00, plus cleaning deposit of $100.00 for a total of $207.00 has been received. The deposit will be returned in the form of a check mailed to the person(s) remitting the fee, when the key is returned, and it is determined the facility was left in serviceable condition for the next scheduled use. There will be a fifteen dollar and no/cents ($15.00) administration fee for cancellations.
Rules & Regulations
The person(s) making the reservation for the P.E. E. P. (Parker Exploratorium Environmental Park) Building will be responsible for the following: The building is designated as a nonsmoking facility with a capacity not to exceed 50.
- Absolutely no drinking of alcoholic beverages is permitted in the building or on the grounds.
- No alterations to this building shall be done, such as driving nails, pins, or other objects into the floor, walls, ceiling, doors, or other parts of the building.
- The City or Parker retains the right to enter the building at any time during the use of its facilities.
- The renter shall indemnify, and hold harmless the City from any damage, injury or loss, resulting from the use of the facilities.
- Folding chairs will be stacked back in an appropriate area against the wall. Tables will be placed “top to top” to avoid damage to the table tops, and stacked along side the chairs.
- The person(s) renting the P.E.E.P. Park Building shall be responsible for all damages and/or losses which might occur to the furniture, fixtures, and equipment in the facility, the grounds, and to the building itself.
- Immediately after the event for which the building was rented, the renter shall see that the floor is swept and mopped if necessary.
- If the kitchen facilities are used, see that all appliances are clean and turned off. Exception: Do not turn off refrigerator.
- Empty all garbage containers (including bathrooms), and deposit the garbage and other trash in the container outside. Containers must be clear and clean of garbage/trash when placed back in the building.
- Turn off all lights, and place the controls of the thermostats for air conditioning/ heat on “OFF”.
- All children and teenage activities, of any kind, shall be properly attended and supervised by adults.
- Secure all doors, and windows, prior to leaving.
- Please make sure the breaker bars are not repositioned.
Your full cooperation will be appreciated.